1. Upload the plugin zip file (Through the WordPress Dashboard for Plugin Install)
2. Go to the Wp Local Settings Tab on the left hand side of the Dashboard.
3. Select you font setting and colors.
To set up Business listings:
4. Go to your post or page where you want to insert the WP Local Data
5. Enter Your Local Keyword in the box on the right.
Example- Edmonton Italian Restaurant
5b. Select how many pages of results you want the plugin to return.
6. Copy and paste the short code on the editor where you want the directory/business listings to be displayed.
7. Add any text introductions or content you want.
To set up featured listings:
8. Enter your featured listing
9. Dont forget your feature listing Image (Woohoo!)
To set up shadow box ads:
10. Setup your shadow box ads (optional – just like original version)
11. Have a look at the cool page you have created in a matter of minutes .
Set up Manual Business Listings
1) Go to your post or page where you want to insert listings manually.
2) Scroll down to find Manual Business listing Option (refer screenshot below).Enter the information in fields.
3) Copy and paste the short code [wplocalplus] on the editor where you want
the directory/business listings to be displayed.
4) Publish the page .